Sunday, June 23, 2013

IHSW Message of Joy: Teddy bear heart-5 finished, Snowman love-1

I had a productive stitching weekend. Firstly I finished ornament 5  on Saturday and started and the last of the six! This project us getting closer to being finished.



Ok I might have over exaggerated about how well I stitched Sunday did not go well st all!  Started on the hat saw I did it wrong pulled out a lot of stitches started over. Then I did it again. And then again I have not pulled out all of the stitches for the third time. The tight see side of the hat, all the green needs to go. Sorry for the crappie photo bad light but hey it also do messed that it doesn't really matter anyways!



Last picture is of some kits I recently required and will be working on later this year, hopefully.


2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Your stitching is very sweet.
    Lovely stocking chart too.
    Have a good week (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five ornametns finished now, that's great! And I love the new kits you bought.

    ReplyDelete